Fill in your details below and we’ll email you straight back to organise the best time for your FREE 2 hour consultation
Small Business IT Support Services
We only charge per user, not per device
We handle all third party communication
We help you establish an IT strategy for future growth
Every day, small businesses all over London rely on technology in some way. Whatever your company, technology dependence is a fact of life. So when something goes wrong and stress levels soar – it’s no wonder you feel frustrated and irate.
At Prosyn, we understand that your relationship with technology is very much love or hate. That’s why all of our support staff take a personal interest in your business IT systems – as if they were our own.
Why is our IT Support and management programme different?
- We manage all of your IT systems, from the phone system to the servers.
- We charge per user, not per device, regardless of the number of devices being used. This leads to a huge cost saving and no hidden expenses.
- We deal with 3rd parties so you don’t have to – you won’t be stuck between two different vendors both blaming each other – we take care of that.
- We plan for the future together. You know your business, and we know small business IT support. When we bring those two elements together, we can make sure your IT supports your staff, plans and future business growth.
Our small business IT support services are clearly explained and there are no hidden costs. We aim to manage all aspects of your business networking and let you concentrate on running your business.
Founded by Roy Castleman in 2002, Prosyn has, for many, become another emergency service. Roy’s passion for ‘getting customers out of a bind’ is at the core of everything we do. From phone systems to servers, our approach to small business IT is always highly responsive and professional.
Having an IT support service who knows you by name, whom you feel is an integral part of your organisation and who you can trust to champion your cause at board level, may seem like a dream to most businesses these days. That’s exactly what Prosyn does, however, day in, day out, for dozens of SMEs around London.
Here is a glimpse of Prosyn’s IT Management Process:
- First contact – Meeting you and your team to get to know you and your business.
- Internal site audit – Finding out what you already have in place and establishing your ongoing requirements.
- Support – Offering some free support before any long term contracts are in place (so you can try before you buy).
- Daily Monitoring – Feedback about where the cracks are showing in your IT system.
- Red, Amber, Green Report – Showing you where you are now and where you need to go.
- 3 to 6 Year Roadmap – Establishing budgets for the right equipment and identifying when replacements will be needed, so there are no surprises.
- Telephone and Email Support – Answering queries and managing any day to day issues.
- Managed Site Renewals – Keeping you up to date with software updates and certificates.
- Staying in touch with You – We understand that all relationships are built on communication. Even if it’s simply a call to ask, “how’s everything is going?”
Getting in touch
To arrange an informal chat to see if we’re the type of IT support company you’re looking for, contact The Managing Director – Roy Castleman – today. Roy’s passion for, and knowledge of, small business IT support services will help you get a better understanding of where you are now, and where you need to be.
IPA had little faith in their existing supplier when they first came to Prosyn for advice in 2008. Their network had grown unstable and they needed a company to show strong management skills and responsive support for everyday IT problems.
Prosyn’s first point of action for any new customer is to perform a full network audit, which provides vital technical insight, enabling us to produce a list of recommendations, an IT roadmap and an IT budgeting document. IPA has been a Prosyn client since 2009 on an all-inclusive package, which provides unlimited support for a fixed monthly fee per user.
- Our 15 minute response guarantees a fast response from the time an issue is logged.
- Our 24/7 network monitoring ensures small issues do not escalate to cause downtime.
- We include liaison with third party suppliers such as ISPs and anti-virus providers, giving IPA one simple point of contact.
- Our fixed price per user means IPA need never worry about paying more for support on additional devices.