Choosing the right server, together with the most appropriate routers and switches, is essential to ensuring your business remains productive. Equally, a server that is under performing, due to its age, or a lack of hard drive capacity, is effectively costing you money.
Prosyn manages small office server setups for SME organisations in London, because these companies sometimes struggle to properly define the role of a server within their business and require help in identifying the best products to suit their needs.
Our friendly and experienced engineers can analyse your business processes and recommend the right hardware and security products for you. We won’t let a server installation disrupt your business, either. Prosyn plans its IT projects meticulously and our consultants work outside normal business hours where necessary to ensure things run as smoothly as possible for the end users.
Small office server setups
At Prosyn, we make sure the servers we recommend and install for you are the perfect fit for your business needs. This is how we do it.
- We do not simply recommend a server that will satisfy your needs today. We take into account your growth forecast for the years ahead to ensure your server continues to serve your needs into the future and your investment is maximised.
- When selecting servers and other network devices, Prosyn ensures the hardware it proposes originates from trusted providers and, thanks to our established vendor relationships, Prosyn account managers are always able to source your hardware at competitive prices.
- Your installation will be planned carefully by trained consultants and installed by accredited engineers to ensure as little downtime as possible.
- Our maintenance clients enjoy the benefits of our round-the-clock monitoring solution. Advanced notifications enable our engineering team to nip small issues in the bud when they first arise – a failing hard drive, or a Windows update that needs to be installed. Thanks to constant monitoring, these issues will not impinge on your working day.
- We recommend suitable routers and switchgear that adequately match user numbers and the type of internet connection you have. Prosyn will make sure it’s never the hardware that slows you down!
What Our Clients Say About Us
Do you need expert IT help right away?
Prosyn has offered sound advice and support throughout this project. Their engineers are very well informed and have gone the extra mile by responding to post-installation faults that they were not strictly contracted to cover. We would certainly recommend their services to others.
Bute House Preparatory School is one of the most sought after establishments for parents of primary-aged girls in West London. Prosyn had formerly carried out some repair work on one of the school’s servers, managing to copy off the important data and restore a fully functional machine. The IT provider had also been providing an online backup, which formed part of the school’s disaster recovery plan, but now Bute House wanted to review its network in greater depth to provide for long-term stability and ensure the smooth installation of a remote working solution.
The culmination of this planning phase, which lasted for almost twelve months, was a physical to virtual server migration and Prosyn was commissioned to install VMware laying the foundation for a more scalable virtual server environment. When Bute House expressed a desire to install a Citrix-based system for remote email and file access, Prosyn was quick to highlight the need for adequate security provision, so an RSA SecureID virtual private network (VPN) also formed part of this assignment.
Jai Campbell, IT Manager, commented: “The VMware solution has given us greater scalability and is saving us time and money in terms of system admin. When I was informed by our Citrix gateway provider that an extra server would be required, I was able to create a new virtual machine in just an hour. Ordering and configuring the physical equivalent would have taken me days.”
More About Our IT Project Services
Company Registration Number: 4520472
VAT Number: 802869909
Copyright © 2019 EC-MSP Limited trading as Prosyn