IT Relocation In London
Liaise With All Third-Party Suppliers
On Site Supervision and Management
Full & Swift Set-up of IT Systems at New Location
For an SME business to manage the relocation of its own IT and telephony infrastructure is a huge undertaking. In recent years, IT relocation has become integral to any office move and failed office relocation projects have become one of the most common causes of disaster recovery events.
Trust Prosyn To Relocate Your IT Infrastructure
Small businesses looking for IT support in London turn to Prosyn to oversee the relocation of their office IT because they are too busy managing their own workloads and lack experience in liaising with critical third party suppliers (such as BT and internet service providers), to ensure all services arrive on time and in the right order.
Prosyn’s helpful and experienced team will remove the burden from your IT relocation, guaranteeing a well-planned and well-executed transfer:
- Prosyn provides you with comprehensive pre-move consulting.
- Our IT relocation consultants advise on all areas including ordering new phone lines, the physical relocation of hardware and the setup of internet phone lines.
- We’ll manage your phone line and internet migration, liaising with suppliers such as BT, Easynet and Virgin.
- Prosyn engineers will be onsite to supervise every aspect of your move, ensuring your business is operational on the Monday morning following the relocation
- We will communicate with you at every stage to ensure you know exactly what will be happening and when.
- Prosyn takes ownership of your IT relocation project and our friendly engineers will keep you one step ahead of any potential issues.
- We take steps to ensure disruption is minimised in the event of any unforeseen problems arising.
- You’ll be free to carry on running your business.
Allow one of the most trusted IT support companies in London to help relieve you of the burden of your office move. Call us today for your free consultation.
Paul Davies, First Light PR
First Light is a London-based PR agency that has enabled some of the world’s leading organisations to say less and mean more. The firm has delivered award-winning campaigns and managed high-profile initiatives for clients, so it understands the importance of a clear and concise message.
But it was communications of a different kind that First Light needed advice on during a recent office relocation.
When First Light made the decision to move from Hatton Garden to new offices in Cowcross Street, they turned to the team at Prosyn for advice on how best to relocate the office phone system and network hardware.
The firm knew it was working to ambitious timescales in the run up to Christmas 2013, with a complete office fit-out planned, critical phone lines on lengthy lead times and a business that still needed running in the meantime.
What First Light needed was not just a technical removal team that could take telephone handsets and computer equipment from one place to another and reconnect them. It was looking for the project management services of an experienced team that could anticipate and plan for all the things that might go wrong.
Prosyn engineers began by visiting the new Farringdon location to scope out the project from a communications perspective. The company’s first priority was to impress upon First Light PR that, despite the relatively small number of users, a significant amount of planning was nevertheless required with BT and other parties.
Working to tight deadlines, Prosyn’s forward-thinking approach and suggestion to order a second broadband line paid dividends. When BT failed to turn up on the last Friday before Christmas and changed the IP address on the line without notice, Prosyn was able to adjust its plan accordingly.
Engineers were eventually dispatched to site on Christmas Eve morning to connect up the Cisco phone system, commission the new data cabinet and configure First Light’s Mac computers.