Fill in your details below and we’ll email you straight back to organise the best time for your FREE 2 hour consultation
“We believe your IT should just work!”
Roy Castleman – MD
Backups & Restores
If you’re a small business looking for a robust and affordable data recovery plan, Prosyn’s online backup service will fit the bill nicely.
Prosyn understands that business continuity management is just as important to smaller firms as is it is to large corporations. That’s why, although our online backup service uses IBM data centre technology and is underwritten by PricewaterhouseCoopers, it is priced for the SME market, so it won’t break the bank.
What’s more, you don’t need to worry about learning how to manage the system – our friendly engineers will configure it for you. They’ll consult with you to define the backup set you require, leaving you with the peace-of-mind that your data is secure.
Features of Prosyn’s online backup service
- Our software is installed using a ‘set and forget’ technology, so you won’t have to spend time initiating the process each night.
- Prosyn engineers will check your back up every morning for any irregularities, leaving you to get on with running your business.
- All files are encrypted during the backup process.
- Your data is stored in two highly secure offsite data centres located in the UK.
- Your internet bandwidth is used sparingly since we only perform incremental backups.
- 20GB of online backup is included in all Prosyn maintenance packages.
- Data can be retrieved quickly and easily via the internet.
Involvement & Participation Association
Online backup to rely on
Involvement & Participation Association (IPA) is Britain’s leading organisation for delivering partnership, consultation and engagement at work. They work both in the public and private sectors, implementing new ways of working, based on trust and collaboration. Specialists in developing effective partnership agreements, IPA was looking for on-going advice from a reputable IT partner it could trust.
IPA had lost faith in its previous IT support company and looked to Prosyn for new ways of protecting every aspect of its business networking. As part of a general review, Prosyn recommended an off-site backup solution, which would allow critical data to be restored in the event of a disaster.
A Prosyn engineer spent time on-site analysing the data on IPA’s server and taking a snapshot for transfer to the data centre. The online backup software was then configured, ensuring that only business-critical data was selected in order to help keep a check on costs. Older business information was also archived onto a USB hard drive for off-site storage.
IPA’s critical business data is now backed up securely to a data centre just outside the M25 and replicated to a separate secure location. Incremental backups are sent via the internet overnight using strong encryption for data security.
- Reliable online backup solution which would allow data to be restored quickly via any web connected PC should a disaster befall either its office, or IT equipment.
- Business critical data stored securely in a data centre located just outside the M25 motorway for fast access in case of a disaster.
- Strong encryption ensures data security.
- Multiple versions of data kept on a 30-day cycle.
- Vital part of business continuity planning.
- Daily monitoring by Prosyn engineers.
Prosyn’s online backup uses IBM data centre technology and is underwritten by PricewaterhouseCoopers, but is priced for the SME market so it won’t break the bank!