“We love having our heads in the clouds so you don’t have to”
Roy Castleman – MD
Microsoft Office 365 Setup & Support
The Apps You Know and Love, In the Cloud
Microsoft Office 365 provides cloud-based tools on a subscription basis; Prosyn provides the support. All of the familiar tools you know from the desktop version of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook etc.) are accessible within a web window with the servers all set up for you. Files and data can be shared via Microsoft’s OneDrive or SharePoint applications.
There’s no need to worry about warranties or hardware failures as everything is maintained by Microsoft and kept in the Cloud. Office 365 also has the option to keep a copy of its software on your local PCs on up to 5 devices by upgrading your monthly license, or, you can take advantage of its new “Office On Demand” feature that enables you to stream virtualized versions of the full desktop software to any Windows 7 or Windows 8 PC.
- Office across your devices. Always have the latest versions of your familiar Office applications, no matter which device you’re using — PC/Mac, tablet, or phone.
- Get work done together. Work across devices to create, edit, and share your Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and OneNote files online. Anytime, anywhere.
- More for your money. With low upfront costs and the flexibility to add users and services as needed, Office 365 provides the ROI you need to succeed.
- Updates and maintenance. With Office 365, Microsoft takes care of all the dirty work so you don’t have to. Updates, patches, and upgrades just happen in the background without you needing to worry about it.
- Secure. Office 365 applications are accessed through 128-bit SSL/TSL encryption so that if a transmission is intercepted by someone without authorization, they won’t be able to read it. And that’s just to begin with.
With plans starting from £3.10 per user per month, Prosyn can help you to navigate the various options available and choose the right solution depending on the exact needs of your business. Or, if you’re having any kind of difficulty with your current setup – we can help with that, too.