IT Support in Shoreditch
We only charge per user, not per device
We handle all third party communication
We help you establish an IT strategy for future growth
Home to the Silicon Roundabout and many burgeoning web technology companies, Shoreditch is a great place to grow a business. That’s why we at Prosyn are glad to be based nearby. Convenient to Shoreditch businesses, our location allows our engineers to be onsite straight away if there is ever an IT emergency that needs fixing. It also makes us readily available for meetings and consultations regarding IT support services in Shoreditch, or even in nearby Whitechapel, Moorgate or Farringdon. In this age of remote working and teleconferencing, there is still something to be said for local knowledge.
There’s no doubt that today’s businesses depend heavily upon the use of technology. From simple daily tasks like checking email to closing a big deal through video conferencing, IT is the foundation of the modern business world. If something ever goes wrong with the IT services we rely on, though, there is a lot on the line. Productivity plummets anytime a network goes down or an internet connection is interrupted, and that can be a difficult setback to overcome, especially for a small business. Prosyn knows how frustrating this can be, since we’re a small business ourselves. We understand that you prefer to focus your energy into growing your business rather than trying to fix devices and systems that should be working for you. Leave all that to us, and we’ll make sure your systems and devices are sound so that your small business can run at peak efficiency. Prosyn even works with third party vendors so you don’t have to waste your time on hold with the internet company for hours.
While some large IT companies can seem out of touch with the needs of small, growing businesses, Prosyn never resorts to a one-size-fits-all approach. Here are just a few of the things that make us different from any other IT company in Shoreditch:
- We Listen – To us, one of the most important parts of our professional relationship with clients is the consultation. This is when we hear all about your businesses needs and goals, and work together to craft the best IT system for your specific situation.
- We’re Affordable – We know that, for small businesses, it’s important to pour as much capital as possible back into growing the business, that’s why we offer service packages at a variety of price points so that your coverage can grow alongside your business, not hold it back.
- We’re Accessible – Our technicians are highly skilled professionals, but that doesn’t mean they need to talk in incomprehensible jargon all the time. We speak plain English so that it’s easy for people with all levels of IT experience to understand.
- We Do It All – When you contract with us, Prosyn takes over responsibility for all your IT needs- from setting up networks and phone systems to working with third party service providers.
- We Don’t Lock You In – Unlike many other IT companies, we don’t try to lock you into being our customer with overly long contracts. In fact, ours are only 3 months long. We’re confident that our good work will speak for itself and keep you coming back for more.
Prosyn is well equipped to deal with your comprehensive IT needs, whatever they may be. Some of our more popular services include IT Relocation, Cloud Computing, Data backup and recovery, Network services, IT Training for employees, Software and Hardware setup services, and general monthly IT support packages. If you have something else in mind, contact us today and we’ll discuss how we can make it happen for you.
For small and medium sized business in Shoreditch, Prosyn could be the perfect solution for all your IT needs. Get in touch with us today to schedule your free consultation, and see how Prosyn’s team of trained professionals can help your business become more efficient, effective, and ultimately more successful.
IPA had little faith in their existing supplier when they first came to Prosyn for advice in 2008. Their network had grown unstable and they needed a company to show strong management skills and responsive support for everyday IT problems.
Prosyn’s first point of action for any new customer is to perform a full network audit, which provides vital technical insight, enabling us to produce a list of recommendations, an IT roadmap and an IT budgeting document. IPA has been a Prosyn client since 2009 on an all-inclusive package, which provides unlimited support for a fixed monthly fee per user.
- Our 15 minute response guarantees a fast response from the time an issue is logged.
- Our 24/7 network monitoring ensures small issues do not escalate to cause downtime.
- We include liaison with third party suppliers such as ISPs and anti-virus providers, giving IPA one simple point of contact.
- Our fixed price per user means IPA need never worry about paying more for support on additional devices.